Use this tab to view, add, delete, and modify the parameters for
alert resolution states. The resolution state indicates whether the
resolution process has begun.
The columns in this tab are as follows:
- Specifies the name of a resolution state.
- Specifies the identification number for the resolution
Service Level Agreement
- Specifies the maximum time an alert is expected to stay in a
resolution state. Default times are as follows:
- New, 10 minutes
- Acknowledged, 20 minutes
- Level 1: Assigned to help desk or local support, four
- Level 2: Assigned to subject matter expert, two days
- Level 3: Requires scheduled maintenance, seven days
- Level 4: Assigned to external group or vendor, 30 days
- Resolved, No default
- Specifies whether the alert resolution state will be displayed
in the MOM consoles.
- Specifies the shortcut keystroke that applies to this
To add a resolution state, click
To delete a resolution state, click
To modify a resolution state, select a resolution state, and