Use this tab to create a new, or modify an existing, alert
resolution state. On the
Alert Resolution Statestab, if you click
Addto open the
Edit Resolution Statedialog box, you can create a
new resolution state. If you click
Modify, you can change all of the following
- Specify the name of the alert resolution state.
- Specify the numeric value for the alert resolution state.
The amount of time Alerts can remain in this resolution
- Specify the Service Level Agreement time in minutes, hours, or
- Specify shortcut keys assigned to this resolution state.
Users may set this alert resolution state in the Operator
Console and Web Console
- Confirm that this resolution state displays in the Operator and
Web Console menus.