When you click
Windows Server Cluster Computers, a table in the
Detail pane displays the Windows Server Cluster computers within a
management group. The table contains the following information
about the Windows Server Cluster computer:
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the date and time of the computer's last contact with
the MOM Management Server.
- Specifies whether the Management Server ignore data from this
computer, regardless of status or loss of contact.
- Specifies the current management mode of the computer, such as
Primary Management Server
- Specifies the name of the Management Server to which this