When you click
Pending Actions, a table in the Detail pane
displays the computers being agent-managed. The table contains the
following information about pending actions:
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the actions pending for that computer, such as
Start agentless management.
- Indicates whether the computer has been approved for agent
- Specifies the current management mode of the computer, such as
Desired Management Mode
- Specifies the desired management mode of the computer.
- Specifies the level of control the agent has, which is set at
- Specifies the name of the MOM Management Server that manages
- Specifies the time at which the computer started agentless
- Specifies the version of Microsoft Operations Manager running
on that computer.