When you click
Management Servers, a table in the Detail pane
displays the management servers contained within the management
group. The table contains the following information about any
discovered management servers:
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the date and time of the computer's last contact with
the MOM Management Server.
- Identifies the operating system of the computer.
- Specifies the time when the computer was added to Microsoft
Operations Manager (MOM).
- Specifies the version of MOM running on that computer.