When you click
Computer Discovery Rules, a table in the Detail
pane displays the discovery rule criteria for each computer in the
management group. The table contains the following information
about discovery rules:
- Indicates whether to include or exclude a set of computers in
the computer discovery rule.
- Specifies how the computer names are identified during the
discovery process. For example,
containscan specify certain characters within the
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the type of the computer that is being managed.
Initial Management Mode
- Specifies the initial mode in which the computer is being
Include Domain Controllers
- Indicates whether or not the computer includes domain
- Indicates that the computer was contacted to verify that it
- Specifies the name of the MOM Management Server on which the