When you click
Agent-managed Computers, a table in the Detail
pane displays the computers being managed by an agent. The table
contains the following information about the agent-managed
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the description of the computer.
- Identifies the operating system of the computer.
- Specifies the date and time of the computer's last contact with
the MOM Management Server.
- Indicates whether the management server ignores data from this
computer, regardless of status or loss of contact.
- Specifies the level of control the Management Server has on the
agent to configure, uninstall, or upgrade. Possible values
Full- Management Server has full control to
configure, uninstall, or upgrade the agent.
None- Management Server has no control.
- Specifies the time when the computer was added to Microsoft
Operations Manager (MOM).
- Identifies the user who installed the agent on this machine.
This field is blank if the user used a Management Server account to
install the agent from the Install/Uninstall Wizards.
- Specifies the name of the MOM Management Server that manages
- Specifies the version of Microsoft Operations Manager agent
running on that computer.