When you click
Agentless Managed Computers, a table in the Detail
pane displays the computers being managed without agents. The table
contains the following information about the agentless managed
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed
without an agent.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the description of the computer.
- Specifies the date and time of the computer's last contact with
the MOM Management Server.
- Indicates whether the Management Server ignores data from this
computer, regardless of status or loss of contact.
- Identifies the operating system of the computer.
- Specifies the time when the computer was added to Microsoft
Operations Manager (MOM).
- Specifies the name of the Management Server that manages this