Installing MPF SDK
You must install the Microsoft. Provisioning Framework SDK if you plan to develop custom providers. The SDK modifies Microsoft. Visual Studio. with MPF add-ins and includes header files that providers must reference.
Same as for MPF; for more details, see System Requirements.
- Microsoft. Platform SDK (July 2001 or later). Depending on your installation method, choose either the Typical Install option or the following individual components and options:
- Microsoft Core SDK (Build Environment only)
- Register Environment Variables
- Integrate with Microsoft Visual C++
- Visual Studio 6.0 and Service Pack 5 or later
Note MPF is not a prerequisite for MPF SDK.
You can install MPF SDK from a CD-ROM, from a share, or as an unattended installation from the command line or a third-party deployment tool.
To install from a CD-ROM
- In the Setup directory of the MPF CD-ROM, click MPFSDK.msi, then follow the instructions on the screen.
To install from a share
- In the supplied installation path or share, run MPFSDK.msi.
To install from the command line
- At the command prompt, enter the following command. (To log errors from the install, include the /l*v install.log parameter.)
- msiexec /i mpfsdk.msi /qn UNATTENDED=1 /l*v install.log
Customization, Getting Started
Top of Page
) 1999-2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.