Windows Performance Counter Provider Properties, General
Allows you to specify performance counter provider properties.
The fields are defined as follows:
- Specifies the name of the performance provider.
- Counter definitions from
- Specifies the computer from which to read performance counter
- Allows you to browse for the computer from which to read
- Specifies the name of the performance object to sample.
- Specifies the name of the performance counter to sample.
- Specifies the performance counter instances to sample. The
special instance <All> indicates that the provider supplies
values for all instances of a given counter.
- Specifies the description of the selected performance object
and counter. This field is read-only.
- Sample every
- Specifies how often the performance counter provider samples