Select Item Window
Allows you to select, create, and modify computer groups,
attributes, processing rules, or processing rule groups. This
window displays some of the following columns, depending on the
- Specifies the name of the item.
- Specifies the attribute type: string, integer, float, or IP
- Specifies whether the item is currently enabled.
- Specifies the short description of the item.
- Domain spec
- Specifies the domain to which the computer must belong to be a
member of the computer group.
- Specifies the attribute shared by the members of the computer
To select an item for use in the rule you are creating, select
the item, and then click OK.
To create an item, click New.
To modify an item, select the item, and then click