Event Properties, More Detail Tab
Allows you to view more detailed event properties. The fields
are defined as follows:
- Specifies the event type, such as Error, Warning, or
- Specifies the category of the event defined by the
- Specifies the name of the Windows account logged onto the
computer that triggered the event.
- Specifies the name of the computer running the Microsoft
Operations Manager 2000 agent that captured the event.
- Specifies the type of event provider that generated the event,
such as a Windows event log.
- Specifies the name of the event provider, such as Security or
- Consolidated ___ events
- Specifies the number of identical events that this instance of
the event represents. This field is available for consolidated
- From ___ to ___
- Specifies the time period in which the events were