Event Properties, Event Detail Tab
Allows you to view detailed event properties. The fields are
defined as follows:
- Specifies the computer on which the event occurred.
- Specifies the date on which the event occurred. The date is
shown in the time zone of the local computer.
- Specifies the time when the event occurred. The time is shown
in the time zone of the local computer.
- Specifies the application that logged the event, such as
OnePointService or MSSQL Server.
- Event ID
- Specifies the Windows event number.
- Specifies the description of the event.
- Specifies a globally unique identifier for the event. You can
use this GUID to locate a specific event.