Event Properties, Alerts Tab
Allows you to view alerts generated from this event. The fields
are defined as follows:
- Specifies the severity of the alert, such as Critical Error or
- Resolution State
- Specifies the status of the resolution process of the alert,
such as New or Resolved. The resolution state indicates whether the
resolution process has begun.
- Specifies the person responsible for resolving the alert.
- Specifies the user-defined name identifying the source of the
alert. If no name is defined, this field defaults to the event
- Specifies the Windows event description.
- Specifies the time and date when the alert occurred. The time
and date are displayed in the time zone of the local computer.