Alert Properties, State Tab
Allows you to specify custom alert fields and alert properties.
The fields are defined as follows:
- Resolution state
- Specifies the status of the resolution process of the alert,
such as New or Resolved. The resolution state indicates whether the
resolution process has begun.
- Specifies the person responsible for tracking and resolving the
- Comment (append to resolution history)
- Specifies a user comment appended to the resolution
- CustomField1 through CustomField5
- Specifies the values of user-defined alert fields.
Custom fields can have custom names. For more information, see
Configuring Custom Fields for Alerts.