Alert Properties, Events Tab
Allows you to view the events that created the alert. The fields
are defined as follows:
- Specifies the event type, such as Warning or Error.
- Specifies the time the event occurred. The time is specified in
the time zone of the local computer.
- Specifies the computer on which the event occurred.
- Provider Type
- Specifies the type of event provider that generated the event,
such as Windows event log.
- Provider Name
- Specifies the name of the event provider, such as Application
- Specifies the application that logged the event, such as
OnePointService or MSSQL Server.
- Event ID
- Specifies the Windows event number.
- Specifies the description of the event.
To view the properties of an event, select an event, and then