Modifying an Operator
You can change the properties of a notification group operator,
including the e-mail, page, and command notification options. An
operator can belong to more than one notification group.
To modify operator properties:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Notification Groups in the left pane.
- In the left pane, select a notification group to which the
- Select the operator in the right pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- Specify the desired values on the Operator Properties
tabs. For more information about the fields on a window, click