Finding Processing Rules
You can search the database to find a specific processing rule
or rules that match a specific search criteria. You search for
rules by name, date last modified, or by the specified rule
To find a specific processing rule:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Processing Rule Groups in the left pane.
- Click a processing rule group in the left pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Find Processing Rules on the Action
- Follow the instructions until you have finished specifying the
search criteria. For more information about the fields on a window,