Deleting a Notification Group
If a notification group is no longer required by processing
rules, you can delete it. If you delete a notification group used
within a processing rule, the notifications will not occur.
To delete a notification group:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Notification Groups in the left pane.
- Click the notification group in the right pane that you want to
- Click the Action menu.
- Click Delete on the Action menu.
- Click Yes.