Creating an Alert Processing Rule
An alert processing rule allows you to specify a response for an
alert or for a number of previously defined alerts.
To create an alert processing rule:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Processing Rule Groups in the left pane.
- Expand the processing rule group to which you want to add an
alert processing rule. For information about creating a processing
rule group, see Creating a
Processing Rule Group.
- Click Alert Processing Rules in the left pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Respond to Alert on the Action menu.
- Follow the instructions until you have finished creating an
alert processing rule. For more information about the fields on a
window, click Help.