You can view all open alerts, which are alerts that do not have
a resolution state of Resolved. You can also create custom views
that let you specify the alerts you want to see.
To view alerts:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Monitor in the left pane.
- If you want to view all open alerts, click All Open
Alerts in the left pane.
- If you want to view specific alerts, complete the following
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Find Alerts on the Action menu.
- Follow the instructions until you have finished creating an
alert view that displays the specified alerts. For more information
about the fields on a window, click Help.