Windows 2000 Reports
Windows 2000 reports include the following categories of
- Windows 2000 Capacity Planning
- These reports summarize the Windows 2000 server resource
usage and help you plan for current and future capacity needs.
- Windows 2000 Operations
- These reports summarize the Windows 2000 network
operations, such as connections and spooled print jobs.
- Windows 2000 Performance Analysis
- These reports graph Windows 2000 performance counters and
help you analyze CPU, disk, and memory performance.