System Shutdown Events
This report provides a list of the system shutdown events. The
report includes the following events from the System event log:
- 6006—The Event log service was stopped
- 6008—The previous system shutdown was unexpected
The columns of this report are defined as follows:
- Specifies the name of the server that shut down.
- Event Time
- Specifies the time the server shut down.
- Event #
- Specifies the event number of the shutdown event.
- Event Name
- Specifies the name of the shutdown event.
- Event Text
- Specifies text of the shutdown event.