Logon Failure Events
This report provides a list of the logon failure events. The
report includes the following events from the Security event
- 529—Unknown user name or bad password
- 530—Account logon time restriction violation
- 531—Account currently disabled
- 532—The specified user account has expired
- 533—User not allowed to log on at this computer
- 534—The user has not been granted the requested logon type at
- 535—The password for the specified account has expired
- 536—The NetLogon component is not active
- 537—An unexpected error occurred during logon
- 539—Account locked out
- 548—Domain security ID inconsistent
The columns of this report are defined as follows:
- User Account
- Specifies the name of the user account that had the logon
- Event Time
- Specifies the time of the logon failure.
- Specifies the name of the server where the logon failure
- Event #
- Specifies the event number.
- Reason For Failure
- Specifies the reason for failure.