Active Directory Trust Web
This report summarizes the trust relationships of Active
Directory domains. This report runs in a Windows 2000
environment only. The columns of this report are defined as
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain.
- Trusted Domain
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain involved in the
- Specifies the direction of the trust:
- Is Transitive?
- Specifies whether the trust relationship in the report criteria
extends to other domains with which the trusted domain has trust
- Reports will not reflect configuration changes until Active
Directory is replicated. The length of the delay depends on the