Active Directory Replication Topology By Site
This report summarizes the Active Directory replication topology
sorted by site. This report runs in a Windows 2000 environment
only. The columns of this report are defined as follows:
- Provides the name of the forest specified in the report
- Provides the name of the site from which changes are being
- Connected Site
- Provides the name of the site receiving the changes.
- Site Link Name
- Provides the name of the link connecting the two sites.
- Link Type
- Specifies whether the sites are linked by IP or SMTP.
- Link Cost
- Provides the cost of the site link as determined by the network
- Replication Interval
- Specifies in minutes how often domain controllers replicate the
Active Directory database.
- Local Bridgehead
- Specifies the name of the local bridgehead server.
- Remote Bridgehead
- Specifies the name of the remote bridgehead server.
- Reports will not reflect configuration changes until Active
Directory is replicated. The length of the delay depends on the