Active Directory Domain Controllers
This report summarizes information about the Active Directory
domain controllers. MOM Reporting provides this report sorted in
- Domain Controllers by Domain
- Domain Controllers by Site
This report runs in a Windows 2000 environment only. The
columns of this report are defined as follows:
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain.
- Domain Controller
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain controller.
- IP Address
- Specifies the IP address of the domain controller.
- Specifies the name of the site to which the domain controller
- Reports will not reflect configuration changes until Active
Directory is replicated. The length of the delay depends on the