Adding the App-V Desktop Client to a Windows image is similar to adding any other application to a Windows image using MDT.
To deploy the App-V desktop client in a Windows image
1. Add the client to the MDT applications list.
2. Choose how to install the client when creating the image:
· Select the client from the Lite Touch Installation Wizard.
· Add the client installation to the image’s task sequence.
· Install the application from the MDT DB.
3. Create and capture the image using MDT.
In any case, install the App-V Desktop Client silently. See the section, “Application Virtualization Client Installer Command-Line Parameters,” in the Microsoft Application Virtualization Planning and Deployment Guide for a complete list of client installation command-line options.