Updating WSUS certificate to trusted
To copy the self-signed WSUS certificate to a
trusted certificate repository:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- From the Windows® desktop, click
Start>Run, and then type
MMC to start an MMC
- Select File,>Add/Remove Snap-In, and then click
- Highlight Certificates, and then click Add.
- Select Computer
account, and then click Next.
- Select Local
Computer>Finish. On the next screen, click
- Expand the WSUS>Certificates folder.
- Highlight the WSUS Publishers self-signed
certificate. Right-click the certificate, and then select
- Open the Trusted Root Certification
Authorities>Certificates folder. In the middle panel,
right-click, and then select Paste.
- Repeat the previous instructions to paste
the self-signed certificate into the Trusted
Publishers>Certificates folder and Third-Party Root
Certification Authorities>Certificates folder.
- Close the MMC console.