In order to deploy centralized management in your hosting infrastructure, you need to:
- Build and deploy the first and second domain
controllers. If you choose not to use a third party to issue
certificates to enable Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for your hosting
environment, you can deploy Windows Server 2003 Certificate
Services on a domain member server.
- Configure Domain Name System (DNS) information for Active
Directory. You will complete a series of procedures that help
to secure the Active Directory directory service.
- Build and Deploy the First Domain Controller
- Build and Deploy the Second Domain Controller
- Configure DNS Information for Active Directory
- Build and Deploy the PKI Root Server
- Install and Configure the External DNS Server