You can enable optional Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 (DPM) features during initial configuration or at any time after you deploy DPM. Optional configuration tasks include:
- Configuring end-user recovery
- Installing the shadow copy client software
- Subscribing to alerts and notifications
- Configuring the SMTP server
- Publishing DPM alerts
- Installing DPM Management Shell
For information about subscribing to alerts and notifications, installing DPM Management Shell, and configuring the SMTP server, see Configuring DPM (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=91852).
For information about configuring end-user recovery, publishing DPM alerts, and installing DPM Management Shell, see DPM Help.