A complete installation of System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 (DPM) includes the DPM server operating system, the DPM prerequisite software, and the DPM application. Additionally, each computer that DPM protects must meet the protected computer software requirements.
For information about the following topics, see the DPM System Requirements (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=66731):
- DPM server operating system requirements
- Installing Windows Server 2003
- DPM server software requirements
- Protected server requirements
- Manually installing prerequisite software