a Parcel by Using Courier Sender Manager
To receive a parcel in Courier Sender Manager, click Receive
an Incoming Parcel.
After the Receive an Incoming Parcel dialog box is
displayed, do the following:
- Type the full path for the location of the parcel file, or
click Browse to search for it.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the path and file name of the parcel about to be
received, and then click OK.
- Before you can receive a parcel from another site, you must
transfer the parcel file from the transfer medium to a file that is
accessible from the system running Courier Sender Manager.
- Insert removable media, such as a ZIP disk or CD, into the
respective drive. Restore a tape from the backup file.
- Click Summary during the installation process to
disclose the parcel's name, any comments associated with the new
parcel, and the parcel's source site code.